"... She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs; But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears ..."
W.B. YEATS

Friday 26 August 2011

The Sun does Shine


All my recent blogs have been set against grey rainy skies, so when the sun decides to shine I thought I should head straight over to the garden. Others have been there before me and I can see an empty bottle of wine on a table in the orchard.

I decide on tea (for a change) and after warming my legs in the sun feel inspired by the sweet peas on our table to go and pick a bunch for the friend I am seeing that night for supper.

As it turns out she was here for lunch (maybe it was her wine) and she had meant to pick some sweet peas for the supper table but had forgotten. I think that is called fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment